Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hawlsey Lake

Jeff and Camylle so cute! Jeff looks a little happier than Camylle...but she warms up it just takes a little bit!
The gang Krista, Roz, my mom Katrina and my little brother Bryce.
My little sister Ash took my camera and went on a nature hike and took some really cool pics. So I am debuting her first pictures of her photography career!

Hawlsey Lake. You can see the rain drops on the lake. So pretty
I think this is the cutest pic of Korinne (my brother Cam's sister in law and my niece Camylle)
My baby sister Cambrie fishing
Cam and Cara enjoying the Kayacks
My older Bro. Cam and his daughter Camylle
My brother Cam's wife Cara (left) and her sister Korrine

We had such a blast at Hawlsey I love it there





8 comments:

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Looks like a good time! I'll have to try it sometime.

Angela* said...

Cam's baby is SO PALMER!! What a little cutie, I've never seen her before that. Maybe we should all get together someday and play nerts, huh?!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Hey Chell!! So good to hear from you! Sorry, my message board can be a little tricky, but on my blog, you should be able to leave a comment, maybe I'll have to look into it! Can't wait to see more blogging!

We love that lake! We used to go every year when we lived in AZ! I miss it!! We just went to a resort at Lake Whitney, but it wasn't the same!

Brooke said...

Hey Rachell glad too see you guys are doing well. It has been a long time since I have talked to you, and I was wondering what you were up to!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

HEY GIRL! I forgot you had a blog and today it suddenly hit me, "Hey, I need to add Jeff and Chel's blog link to mine!" So I'm sorry about that!

How are you guys? We're doing pretty good here. Isaac's been a good little boy and is over loved and over touched (beat on) by his siblings.

I am just SO glad that you have a blog! I always wonder how you guys are doing and it's nice to know that you're just a click away! Hooray!

Hope you're doing great!

Lacey said...

Hey Rachell! Sorry I'm just now getting back to you! How fun that you guys are living in the white mountains! We love it up there but only to visit..we're more the city folk!

As for the blocks..I"m sure your already done with them...I went to Home Depot and got them to cut a post about 4 inches long. Then I used mod podge to glue paper on, painted them, and used vinyl lettering. You can check out what I did if you go to my blog and click on the scrapbooking label..it's in there somewhere but I've only done one project like that. Hope that helps!!

Lacey said...

P.S_ Josh and Marti Dewitt are my cousins..well, my husband and Josh are cousins..SMALL WORLD! Especially in Snowflake!

Contact Information said...

Hi Rachell,
Sorry it took forever for me to get onto your blog:( Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. It is so great to hear from you. Keep in Touch!:)--Alethia