Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ADDICTED!!!

Well it is official I am addicted to blogging. I spend so much time catching up with everyone else I don't post anything on my blog. Yep I defiantly think that is the crossing point. Well life has been crazy this week. I am so excited because our good friends Nate and Liz are coming to see us this weekend and we haven't seen them in FOREVER. I spent the day in Show Low with my sis Ashleigh and had a fun girls day out. We shopped literally till we dropped, I know all you out there who know where and what Show Low is you are wondering how did you do that....well... it is called Wal-mart and two baskets FULL of grocery's, not to mention all of the other little stores that we stopped at. We also saw Kung Fu Panda and cracked up the entire time. I think that my favorite part is the fight scene in the end and Jack Black does his infamous "Recreation Clothes" pose from Nacho Libra and sucks his tail into his cheeks and then pounds the other tiger with his belly. It is totally a Jack Black move and Ash and I couldn't stop laughing. Oh by the way if I refer to "Chonco" I mean my little sister Ash...kinda an inside joke but the name stuck....poor thing... Well the shoulder is acting up again so better go give it a rest.

12 comments:

DeWitts said...

Day with the girls are the best and spending time with the sis is even better. So where do you guys live?

Britney and Kevin said...

Say hi to Nate and Liz for me! I guess Kevin sees Nate all the time but I miss 'em! Donte too, he is such a sweet heart!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Rachell,
I came across your blog and thought I'd say hi! I love your background colors - they are adorable!

Love,
Meredith

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Hey saw you had a blog! I hope it's o.k.,but I am going to add you to my contacts so we can keep in touch when we move! Hope your shoulder is feeling better! Hope to see you guys before we move in two weeks!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Oh and you can add us to yours!

Audrey said...

Glad to see that I'm not the only person who started out with a serious addiction. Don't worry, as you start feeling overwhelmed by it all, it'll get a bit better. It has been a wonderful way to stay in touch though.

Kalli said...

Hooray! You are officially a blogger now! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way...and if I ever get back on the bandwagon and actually post something (which I haven't done in over a month) then you can keep in touch with me as well ;) I love ya, Chell. Hope everything is going great for you!!!

peachytiffers said...

We are dying to see that movie!! We love Jack Black! Oooo, Wal-mart, sounds fun! :)

Marci said...

Kinda sad when going to "Walmart" is so exciting and fun!!! When I went to Pima for a few days all I had on my agenda was go to Walmart!

Fawn Becker said...

I can't wait to see you guys this weekend at the reunion :)

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Thanks, I think my boys are pretty cute. Life is great and the parade was so much fun. Vance loved it. The floods were crazy but thankfully we were ok. We actually were just in AZ in May and June so we probably won't be coming out again for a while but if we do I will totally let you know. If you want to come to Nauvoo give me a call because it is only an hour and a half away from us here. It is our temple district. I wasn't able to go to Roy's wedding unfortunately but I hope it did go well. I didn't get an invitation for some reason. He called and got my address but it never came. I don't even know what she looks like for sure. I think he is really happy though and that is awesome. He doesn't have a blog but he has a myspace so that is something I guess. So what's your life like? Where are you living? What are you doing? All that fun stuff.

Sarah Pace said...

Hey Rachell! Its Sarah Ellerman Pace! How are you? I found your blog through crystal. Glad to see you are doing well. I love blogs for this reason, you find people tat you havn't seen in years! I look foward to keeping up with your blog Take care!