Sunday, July 6, 2008

My first Blog

Hey Everybody!

Well I have been browsing around blogs for awhile and I am proud to say that we finally have one! yeah! We just had an awesome 4th with my family and Jeff's it was a blast... the Massey's made the biggest BBQ ever! I think that we all ate for about 4 days and it is still not gone ;) Then my family came up and we all went to Hawlsey Lake and played in Kayaks and ate and fished it was a lot of fun. We then went to the park and played ultimate frisbee. It was my first time playing and we used theses huge kevlar frisbee's...it was a blast! Pic's will soon follow. But for those of you who have receive my invite please post a note so that I know that I am doing this right. I am still new to this whole blogging thing and hope to be figuring it all out soon.

6 comments:

Kindy said...

Yay Chell! Welcome to the blogging world! I''m so excited. Your blog is so cute, I can't wait to see pics. Love you guys!

Fawn Becker said...

I am sooo glad you guys have a blog now! It will be neat to see what you guys are up to & we can keep in touch more :) I am excited!

Britney and Kevin said...

Hey, this is awesome. I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! Kevin still needs to call Jeff about camping! I can't wait to go!

Becky said...

Hey Jeff and Chell!!! We miss you guys! I'm excited that you guys have a blog! I LOVE all those pictures! I can't wait to read more about what you guys are doing and seeing more pictures!
Love ya TONS!
Becky

peachytiffers said...

Everything looks good so far! I'm excited to be able to stay in touch this way with you!

Lee Anne said...

I am glad to have found your blog. I don't have one but love reading everyone elses and am exciting to know what you and Jeff are up to.