Saturday, July 19, 2008

More 4th of July Pics

Here is a really cool picture of the fire works out over Lyman Lake. There was a lady there who made fry bread and I wasn't feeling to hot that night so I didn't have very much and ever since then I have been craving it so bad. This was the most incredible fry bread and Navajo Tacos you will ever have. So if your in the mood for a killer Soppapia just come to Eagar on the 4th of July...and trust me it is worth every penny in gas money to get here!



Well I have finally taken my pics off of my camera so I am going to share a few more with you from the 4th of July.


This is me and my nephew Conor hanging out. He is such a sweet kid and really has the most beautiful eyes! This pic really doesn't do them justice.
Well I have some more Hawlsey Lake pics but my computer is taking for ever to load so when I have some more patience then I will load them for ya'll!

6 comments:

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Hey Chell! I'm so glad you finally started a blog, It's funny because a couple of weks ago Josh and I saw Jeff at church and he was saying how you guys didn't have a blog and he didn't think you really liked that stuff. Anyways glad you decided to do one! We are happy for our move. We are starting to pack like crazy. Josh has all his classes set. We do have a town house to move into. Things are falling into place nicely! I can't believe how big Conner looks in the pic. Too cute!

Angela* said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I love keeping in touch with people this way. Sometimes I can't belive that I have 2 kids! They sure keep me busy, but I love every minute. Well not every minute, they can be little stinks sometimes.:)

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Well I love Iowa, it is a little bit humid but it is so much better than 120 degrees in Mesa. Not to mention the crime rate is a lot lower here so I am not so uptight all the time with that and the traffic is great. It is truly a beautiful place. We don't see family all that often but we try when we can. My sister Breann is actually coming to visit us this next week and I am so excited about that. WE are going to go to the Nauvoo Pageant which is amazing so that is fun. I am so sorry that you have had so many problems but the Lord I am sure has someone very special in mind for you. I hope it all works out for you. Curtis is actually from Show Low so that is nice when we go home to visit it is not too far away from Snowflake. Not that I have anyone that lives in Snowflake anymore now that my parents moved to Kentucky for a job. Crazy stuff. I am so blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom and I work twice a week cleaning the institute building. It is a great little job. Life is good here in the midwest. Sorry to hear about your accident. I know that it is no fun, except that you get to ride a fourwheeler around town. That is hilarious about Brian's truck. I knew that thing would outlive us all. They just don't make them like that anymore. Well I am so glad that we get to keep in touch.

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Oh P.S. I made my background myself. Kind of a little hobby. It is really fun.

DeWitts said...

Your nephew does have beautiful eyes and so do you. Yes we still live in snoflake and you guys live in eager so we really need to get together one of these days.

Fawn Becker said...

It was so fun to see you guys this past weekend! I really enjoyed getting to catch up & I hope we stay in touch more, you guys are awesome!