Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I finished this book today at 2pm and want to start reading it over already! On Saturday I meet my family at Wal-mart to get a few things then go to the movies...I know Wal-mart again I really do more with my life then just going to Wal-mart...promise. Anyways since it was my B-day on Saturday I went to sit down to lunch and my sister Ash says, "wanna hear a funny story?" sure I am always up for a laugh...so she pulls out Breaking Dawn and says,"Mom got you this for your birthday!" Yeah I am so excited...then she pulls out another copy of Breaking Dawn and says,"And I got this for your birthday." And then she pulls out A THIRD COPY and says," and Chelsea got this for your birthday!" 3 copies of Breaking Dawn for me..guess they really do know how much I love this series. I introduced my family to it and now they can't get enough! Well I will not ruin the book for any of you who have not yet read it...it is FANTASTIC!!! I started reading on Saturday night, then Sunday after Church and I started this morning at about 6am..couldn't go back to sleep....so I read for about 6.5 hours straight..I tell you what this is defiantly an addiction for me....I wonder if I need to talk to the bishop...he he he just kidding...really I could put the book down if I really....really....REALLY wanted to....;) I try to give everyone a chance to start reading before I go into any discussions on Breaking Dawn and the now complete Twilight series. I have to say I am a little sad that the series is done and can't wait to read what Stephanie published next. I have truly found and author that so far I really think is awesome! Well ladies enjoy the book and maybe...just maybe I will start reading it over again too. I know...I know a.d.d.i.c.d.e.d. but Edward is SO worth it....he he he ;)

12 comments:

Angela* said...

YAY!! I just finished a few minutes ago! I was all smiles when I finished. Of course my hubby thinks I'm quite ridiculous. heheh

Teresa :) said...

Hey you it was really great to see you after all of these years, your little fam is so cute. Thanks for the comment, and I am almost done with breaking dawn and I love it!!!!! My sister and I have to talk after like every few chapters. haha were also obsessed so dont feel bad. :)

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

It was the best book ever! She totally surprised me all the way through it. .. I just had to throw out all of my theories, because they were WAY off! I can't wait to start reading through it again! We were crazy enough to go stand in the two hour line at midnight at B&N out here ( with all the 14 yr. olds and their parents ). . .and I'm sure those three copies will be put to use, seeing as I haven't had my complete set in my hands for a few months now, being the generous friend I am! :) Glad to see the obsession is shared. . .we can attend T.A. meetings together!! (twilighters anonymous. . .)

DeWitts said...

I agree with everything! I love these books and i can't get enough of edward too. hehe! I also got it for my birthday too.

Jordan said...

Chell, I found your blog! YAHOO!! I am so excited! Your blog is so cute! Love you guys! (This is Mel's daughter by the way!) Ha ha!

Lacey said...

I thought it was awesome too! And don't worry about your obsession..totally natural! Have you been on Stephenie Meyer's website to check out all her outtakes and deleted chapters...you must if you haven't!
Wish you still lived here in the valley...our book club is meeting on August 23rd to discuss the book. Happy re-reading! I definitely liked BD the second time around!
Happy Belated Birthday too!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Rachell,
I am so glad to see that there are other people addicted as well! I even dressed up for the book release party. It was so much fun. I think its hilarious that you got 3 books for your birthday.

peachytiffers said...

I'm still working through the book, but loving every minute of it. Nathan just came over and asked about this weekend thingy. We would love to do it! I still need to talk to Jake, and we do have some stuff on Saturday, but we might come and go, and then come and go again. I'll let you know once I figure it out.

Shannon said...

Rachelle!! I found your blog through my cousin Adrianne's. Hope you don't mind. It was so good to run into you in Eagar. I hope it is ok if I check in on you every once in a while. Good to see you again, and I so want to start reading those books!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey I can't believe I found you! I found you quite by accident, although I think Mandi said she had found your blog a while ago. It is good to see you doing well. Cam's little girl sure is a cutie! Keep in touch!
Meg

Shannon said...

Ok, I totally just started the first one and I am HOOKED! I love Edward and I want that story to be my life! lol

Amy said...

So worth it. :) This is Amy Stewart. It is sooo great to see you again Rachell! Email me at daltonites@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. I'll be stalking your blog, so it's only fair if I let you stalk mine. :)

So like I said so worth it. I have totally O.C.D.