Sunday, August 24, 2008

School

Well kids school is about to commence again and it is back to the grinding stone. I honestly can not believe that summer is already over! Man life just really does come at you fast huh. Well life is going to be busy this semester. I just got called to be the 2nd counselor in Relief Society and in addition to my 16-19 (I am still debated on some classes) credit I am taking this semester life is going to be just a little hectic. I am so grateful that I have such great in laws living close. And an amazing mother-in-law who I can count on to always get me out of a bind when it comes to making dinner. Yes I will admit that cooking is NOT my forte that is something that I am always striving to WANT to do....hum...maybe we can do an Enrichment on cooking or learning to love to cook.....yeah since I am over the enrichment I am always thinking of things that we can do. So if anyone has any great ideas or has done things that they really enjoyed PLEASE let me know. I am always looking for new and wonderful ideas.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachell!! I saw that you posted on Rachel's blog. How are you guys? Congrats on your new calling. It sounds like it will keep you busy, but will be lots of fun!

Rachel said...

Hey Rachell! Sounds like you've been busy. It was great to hear from you. Ty and I moved to Thatcher,Az in March. Life is good!

Adriane said...

So untrue about the cooking...your German chocolate cake was 'da bomb! Good luck with the semester!

Jordan said...

Holy Cow Chell!! That is a ton of credits! And having such a huge calling on top of it.......WOW!!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Wow I agree that is a lot of credits! Good luck with this semester and congrats on the new calling! I know for fact that you are a great cook. It is hard when you are busy though. Anything that takes more than fifteen minutes to make is out for me on weekdays. Go to food network.com there is always tons of helpful ideas or even kraft foods. Just a thought. You'll work it out!

DeWitts said...

Congrats on the calling you will be great at it! I'm going back to school too but i'm only taking 12 credits i would go crazy with 16-19 credits. Good luck!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey it's Meg again. We should get each other's email so we can chat more about the adoption process. Mine is megneff@msn.com It is good to hear from you and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Anonymous said...

Why in the world would you take so many credits?!! What are you going to school for? I am SSSOOOOOO glad that I don't HAVE to do school anymore! BTW, you look so beautiful!

Marci said...

Hey we need to do the freezer meals someday...I think of it often, but never do anything about it! You are doing a great job in your calling! ~Love ya

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Hey, I hope school is going well. Good luck with all that. Thanks for your support and prayers. We will be in Idaho for atleast 3 more years and then we have no idea where the AF will send us. We hope it's back to Alaska but for now we are just trying to enjoy Idaho. I'll be in AZ for Christmas. We should get together...

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Hey how is school going for you? I miss school sometimes but oh well someday I will go back. I don't think we are going to be coming back to AZ at all or maybe not until our kids are grown. I don't know but we will have to see. What are your plans?