Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crew Is Home

Kya meeting her little brother
This is sad...poor little guy...so glad he is better!
Conor T. 'he looks just like me!"


Crew is finally home! After spending 8 day's in the hospital with an infection in his lungs and a valve in his heart not closing right he is finally home and we are so excited. We can't wait to go and see him and we are so glad that he is doing better. When Jeff talked to Conor shortly after Crew was born he told Jeff that "he looks just like me..Crew's a little me!" He is so excited to have a little brother, Kya too! And we are so happy to have a new baby in the family. And Kindy is going to add another one to the family in just a couple of months I can't believe it! YEAH!!!

11 comments:

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

He is so adorable!Glad to see he is doing alright!

Jennifer said...

I didn't know they had their baby. I had no idea he was sick either. Poor little baby.

Sarah Pace said...

He is so cute! Glad he is doing better! tell them we said congrats! You see them more than I do!!

Fawn Becker said...

I am so happy to hear that he is doing better, poor little guy had a rough beginning.

Britney and Kevin said...

I'm so glad he's doing good! We haven't seen them in a long time! (Cute Blog Chell!) We miss you!

Aunt Bec said...

Hey Rachelle! I am so happy you found me. Where are you guys living now? What is up in your world, I haven't talked to you in forever! I am so exited to get in touch again!

Lara Neves said...

Hi Jeff and RAchell...

Just found your blog through people's various links! Excited to see what you're up to!

Lara (and Joel) Neves

Audrey said...

Rachell--
I wanted to tell you some of my favorites to help you kick off your book club.
These Is My Words by Nancy Turner was loved by EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I've recommended it to. There is absolutely nothing offensive and it's extremely well written by a local author. You can buy it at Costco--maybe Wal-mart?
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak is about a girl living during WWII in Germany (the Nazis). It's narrated by Death and written in a style I've never seen before. It's very touching and unique.
Those are a couple. If you're looking for classics, I definitely could suggest stuff there too. I hope this helps. I love the book clubs I'm in.

Fawn Becker said...

It was so fun to see you at the shower! I really wish we all lived closer.

Chandy said...

Hello Rachell! It's me, Carolyn Mathews, Lisa Thompson's mom.

I found you through Tiffany's blog! How are you? Lisa and I were just wondering where all of her former leaders are now...

Becky said...

He's adorable! I'm so glad that he is doing well! You are the most amazing person in the world! Can I just tell you that! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are the nicest person I know! I miss you guys so much!!!