Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by Cassie!

Ok Cassie this is for you!
8 Obsessions right now....

1. Trying to find time to spend with my husband. School and church have kept me hopping and it seems that I never see him. But 4 wheeling this weekend babe you and me!

2. Getting organized mid terms are over and my house is a disaster!

3 Canning yeah it came as a surprise to me too but I have to say that seeing all that food in my cupboard for a rainy day really inspires me to do more.

4. Looking at everyone else's blogs but never updating my own. Yup since it is 12:11 am and I am STILL looking at blogs I would say that this qualifies...pitiful I am pitiful......

5. I REALLY want to get out on our 4wheelers and see the leaves. Fall is the most amazing time of year and I love to see the leaves change. This weekend its gonna happen I know it. Mr. Weather man I would like to put in my order to have it be beautiful and in the upper 60's please! :)

6.School work

7. Enrichment

8. Getting ready for Christmas.

Words or phrases I use often.......

1. Schnikies
2. little guy
3. for the love....
4. goodnight!
5. um huh (this would be my school word!)
6. how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? (lately I have reverted back to my love for tootsie pops! I swear its like I have never had one before the soft chocolaty center the crunch candy it's amazing!
7. When is homework due?
8. Hey babe how was work?

8 things I want to do before I die......

1. Have kids
2. go to Ireland with Jeff
3. get out of debt
4. build our dream home
5. para sail
6. for once be the winner of some grand prize! (I am beginning to think that they are ALL scams!)
7.To be in the Temple with all of my brothers and sisters...this is still a ways of considering my little sister is 9.
8. Raise a good family.

8 things I want or need right now
1. A Bosch (this has been on my Christmas list 3 years running...hint hint sweetie!!)
2. a clean house
3. a really good cafe is town!
4. to go to bed
5. a massage
6. to snuggle with my hubby
7. warm fuzzy socks...my feet are freezing right now!
8. a facial

8 people I tag......

Amie Bigelow
Beth Ann Sands
Karen Baker
Crystal Birdno
Marti Dewitt
Marci Haws
Cousin Jorden

13 comments:

Becky said...

You are a hoot! I love your responses! I sure wish I could go 4-wheeling with you this weekend, sounds like so much fun!

Miss you TONS!!!
Becky

Heather said...

Hi Rachell!! I found your blog a while ago, but I have been waiting for you to update so you would see the comment! I am happy we can stay in touch a little better!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Those warm fuzzy socks sound really good to me right now too!

This tag looks fun, I will definitely do it!

DeWitts said...

Cute post. I love tags because you get to learn more about people. Hows school going?

Amy said...

So fun to see your blog! Glad we can keep in touch this way! Isn't blogging awesome! I know I spend way too much time doing it, but it's journaling adn life history right? They are very important!

Rachel said...

Thanks for linking me to your blog! I can't believe you guys are back in RV. We actually tried to get on with SRP a couple of years ago, but it didn't work out, so we're in Thatcher at the mine. Maybe we'll run into you sometime in RV. Oh, I love blogging...it's a great way to keep in touch with everybody!

Rachel R.

Chandy said...

Hi Rachell,
It was so cool to find you on Lara's blog! How are you doing?

here's mine:
http://mathewsmemorylane.blogspot.com

Jordan said...

Oh my heck!! I just now noticed that my yname is on your tagged list! how fun! I'll get on it! Thanks for thinking of me!

Angela* said...

Thanx for stopping by the blog :) I am way excited to have nice teeth!
Tatton is getting married on Saturday the 29!! in Mesa cuz we'll all be down there for Thanksgiving and shopping. They are having an open house at my parents house on Dec 5., so come on over.

Watkins Family said...

You seriously owe us another post! I had so much fun tonight playing the crazy games with a bunch of crazies, you girls are the best! Luv yah!

Che said...

RACHELL AND JEFF MASSEY!!!! How the freak are you??? I know this is SOOO weird but I really hope you see this and get back to me... We have MUCHO to catch up on! Seriously girl... email me SOON, like now, or umm, yesterday... Haha, I'm so excited to find you! My email is chetibbets@gmail.com and I'm also on facebook. Can't wait to hear from you! Merry Christmas by the way, and from what it look like, Congratulations are in order too???

Che
(just in case you were wondering, I googled your names and it brought up your blog! ...I technically have one too but I'm the world's WORST blogger, and bread maker but that's a whole other story...)

Britney and Kevin said...

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I still am freakin' out! You guys are awesome! Congradulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I just read Britney's blog and I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Congrats!!!