Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Miracle and the Perfect Day

First Sunday nap with Daddy
My Precious Boy
           Our First day home. 
He gets a lot of this :)

Me and my little buddy!!


         Our miracle!!!



Daddy and Briston this really shows how little he is and how much his Daddy and I love him. We love that he is here and can't get enough of him. Why we bought a crib I don't know he almost always sleeps in our arms! Love him!!!

Our Miracle was born on September 16th @ 1:31 am. Weighing in @ 6 pounds 11 oz. 19 1/2 inches long.  It was the perfect day. He came into our lives and everything was made right.  We held our little one in our arms and were instantly a family. A family bound by love that will last through the eternities. Never have we felt so much happiness. It truly was the perfect day. It didn't matter the sleepless nights that were to follow or the hardships of first time parents. . . everything was exactly as it should be. We are a family, our little miracle is here and our world is perfect. 

I think that my 7 year old nephew Conor said it the best. When he held our little man for the first time I asked him, "So Conor what do you think?" Conor said, "He's just perfect!!" we think so to Conor...we think so too.

Perfect. . . Even though we didn't get any sleep for the next 4 days after that!! He has been a pure joy to us. I never could have imagined how much happiness a little one can bring into ones life. He is everything we have ever dreamed of and hoped for, he is perfect in every way. He truly is my heart living outside of my body and I would give anything just to have him smile up at me. 



22 comments:

Kindy said...

He really is perfect. I miss him already!! Give him hugs and kisses for me.

Lara Neves said...

Oh my HECK is he adorable! Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you! :D

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Oh he is so adorable. He looks like his daddy I think. I am so excited for you both. I know you have waited so long for him so just enjoy every minute you have with him because he will grow so fast. Love you!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

His eyes are so beautiful! Congrats - I'm so happy for you two!

DeWitts said...

What a handsome little boy! He's so perfect. Don't worry about that crib arms are so much better. Enjoy being a family of 3! We are so happy for you guys!

Audrey said...

Perfect, gorgeous, miracle. I love babies and your little guy is soooo handsome!!!! What a cute litte boy you have there. Enjoy every second. They grow too fast!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Congrats! glad he's here.

Fawn Becker said...

Love you guys! I can't wait to meet little Briston, he is precious :)

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! He's so cute! I'm so happy for you guys...I'm sure you're great parents!

Angela* said...

He's a beautiful baby! I am so HAPPY that he finally got here!

Sarah Pace said...

Congradulations!!! I know it was an amazing feeling for you guys!!! he's super cute! hope your feeling well and continue to get better!!

Jennifer said...

He is SO cute!! Congratulations!! I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. I really wanted to go. I'm glad are enjoying him!

Candace said...

We are SO thrilled for you guys!!! He is such a sweetheart!! CONGRATS!

Curtis Family said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! I am soooo happy for you guys!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

You seriously could not ask for a cuter baby! What a sweetheart! I LOVE the name you picked. It's a good thing mothers are blessed with the ability to function on very little sleep! Congrats! He's adorable!

Martin Messages said...

YEAH!! He is so cute!!! I am so happy for you!! Enjoy every moment they grow so fast. Lots of love
Janis

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Congratulations on your little one! He is a doll! We are so happy and excited for your family!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Rachell - he's adorable!!

Shannon said...

He is adorable, one good looking baby! Congrats!! I'm very happy for you guys!

Bunco Time! said...

Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you two! He is a beautiful little miracle!
(Oops I mean Handsome) :)

Meg and Jeremy said...

I have been so looking forward to pictures of your new little guy! He is so stinkin' cute! Congrats! I am so happy for you. I remember the feeling well of being a first time mom after waiting years (not as long as you, but still the feeling is the same) perfect joy! Enjoy every moment!

Becca said...

Hey i finally got some photos up on my photog blog. Check em out.