Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy B-Day Jeff and 8 Weeks Left!!!

Happy Birthday Jeff!

I am so grateful that you are my husband and for the wonderful man that you are. You make me laugh and lift me when I am down. You have such a wonderful attitude about life that makes living it with you an adventure! You are going to be the best daddy ever! I am grateful for you and all of the hard work you do for our family. Happy Birthday my love.


Us at the Diamond Backs game for Jeff's Birthday
Jeff's Parents took him to Molly Butlers for his Birthday in Greer. It was delicouse!! Thanks Mom and Dad! Isn't it beautiful? We sat on this big deck right by a roaring fire (it is still a little cold in Greer). It was beautiful!! (I am 31 weeks here).
We went up to Greer for F.H.E. a couple weeks ago to picnic and fish in the stream. Here I am 30 weeks.



This is a picture of Briston at his First Diamondbacks game!! (I'm almost 32 weeks here.)


From left to right Niece Camylle, Sister-in-law Cara, Sister Chelsea. Sister Cymanee, me, my mom Katrina and my baby sister Cambrie.




Here are some PREGO PIC'S of course they loaded out of order but this is me at 7 months


Not my most flattering moment but this is 29 Weeks



26 Weeks




21 Weeks



20 Weeks



I have 8 Weeks left before this little guy makes his big arrival and I am SOOOO excited!! a little nervous too ;)

He is getting so strong, I can feel it when he kicks me. And I believe that he thinks my ribs are his play toys. But being pregnant has been a wonderful experience despite all of the aches and pains. I never thought that I would be able to experience such a beautiful thing. And to have it finally happen is an experience I will always cherish.

One of my really good friends once described the love of a mother as her heart walking around outside of her body. I am beginning to understand what she meant. My little Briston is so warm and protected right now, and soon he will be in this big ol' world where not everything is not monitored by yours truly... But at the same time I can't wait to see him! To look and see if he has my nose or Daddy's eyes! By the ultrasound pic's it looks like he already has my lips....poor kid.... I am sure they will come in handy when he wants to pout about something ;)

But I know that coming to this earth and making decisions, being faced with obstacles and growing is part of the reason we are here. It just feels a lot different know that I am having to let my little baby be exposed to this ol' world. However, we do have a lot of things planned already! We talk to our little Briston Boy everyday about how we are going to go fishin' and camping and take him to Disneyland! We can't wait to experience our new little family life.

13 comments:

Martin Messages said...

You are the most beautiful prego women I know!!! I am so happy for you! Oh and Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Jodi told me you guys stopped by. I am sad I missed you guys. I am so excited to be in your ward though! We will have to catch up. . .and I'm so excited for you to have a baby!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! I can't believe your little guy is due in a few weeks. They will fly I promise. You look so cute! Glad you are doing well. Your going to be an awesome Mom!

Unknown said...

It is almost time now! I just had my little boy (such a wonderful experience) and and my life couldn't be happier. Have you already thought about the baby name? I remember I spent a lot of time on it, I found a good link http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ were you can search by meaning and popularity...Cant wait to hear your birth story, J and her little Marlow

DeWitts said...

We are so close! I bet your going crazy. You look so cute in all your pregnant pics. I'm so happy for you i can't wait to see you and your little Briston and by the way i love that name.

Deciding to Dance said...

Happy Birthday Jeff aka Daddy Massey!!!! We are SO EXCITED for you guys!!! Rachell, you are stunningly beautiful! I can't wait to see you and Jeff holding little Briston, which is by the way, a very cute name! How did you come up with it? Yes, Nate could actually deliever you! LOL! He's already delievered over 20 babies and preformed his first c-section, and he's only been a resident for less than a month! (I've heard that he is very good... which I already knew!)
:-)
We miss you both so much!!! We love you both tons!

Curtis Family said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you guys! Being a mom is the most amazing experience ever and I think waiting so long to experience it makes it that much sweeter! Good luck with everything!

Jennifer Palmer said...

I'm so excited for your baby! They are so special.

I can't believe how big your sisters are getting. I don't think I've seen them since right before Grandma Fernie died. That was forever ago.

Justine isn't the one who had a baby, lol. Jarika got married a year ago March, and then had a baby March 31st of this year. Mr. Oliver is so cute. I can hardly stand it.

My mom wants your mom's contact info. She has been wanting to talk with her, but doesn't have any way to get a hold of her. Can you email it to me? jenjojen@yahoo.com

ashley kelepolo said...

You are so Cute! I haven't seen you for awhile, can't wait to see how cute you are now...Briston I didn't know that's what you were going to name him. It's so cute! I know I can't stop saying cute, I was trying to think of another word but couldn't!

peachytiffers said...

FYI- I've had a few people interested in learning more about couponing, so I thought I would have a night to show the system and website. I was thinking of doing it on this Wednesday, the 5th, around 8 or 8:30. If you want to come and this doesn't work for you, let me know. If you don't want to come, then don't worry about it. There's no pressure, I just thought I could show a few people so you can make a full decision. Invite whoever else you want too! couponsense.com is the website if you want to look around. Let me know so I'm not waiting around all night for nothing. Thanks, Tiff

Anonymous said...

You made me cry again! Being a mom is wonderful and I am so happy you are close to seeing your little guy! You look great!

Audrey said...

Rachell,

I wanted to apologize for not making it to your baby shower last weekend. If you check my blog, you'll see that out of the blue, my mom and step dad ended up dropping in for a visit (they live in Missouri), so any plans we had got placed on hold. We were excited to go and see you guys since it has been so long. I am sooo excited for both of you. I know how long you've hoped and prayed for a baby and now he's nearly here. I can hardly wait to see pics of the little guy once he does arrive. I hope that you'll forgive us for flaking out. I'm sure it was a fabulous affair. I'm sorry for posting this message on your blog, but I also lost your email address since I changed mine to gmail. It's a long story, but please email me back, so I'll have your email address again. Love ya!

Jordan said...

You are so cute Preg Chell!! I can't wait to see you wittle baby!