Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IT'S A.....................


BOY!!!!!
We almost didn't find out because he was a little shy and the pic's didn't turn out that great but I am going back in a couple weeks to get some more. HOPEFULLY they will be better. But here is the pic, fuzzy as it is, that tells us we are going to have a BOY! We are so excited and can't wait for him to come. YEAH!!!
18 weeks and 6 days to go! The dr. said that everything is going well and he looks like he is going to be TALL. Well we kinda had a guess that our babies would be on the tall side. We are still debating on names, anybody have any cute boy names that they have heard? Please let me know!
Jeff can't wait cause now he has a fishing, camping, quading, hiking, boating, buddy! We talk about our little man everyday. Jeff always comes home hugs me and says, "how's my baby (me) and my baby? (our baby) as he pats my belly. My mother-in-law Roz gave us a some adorable little newborn onesies that are SOOO TINY! Jeff came in wearing one on his shoulder last night, and patting it, yeah he can't wait.
Thanks Grammy Roz for the cute onesies and Auntie Kindy for the pacifier and socks. We can't wait to use them!
And thank you to all of you for your kindness and support. THIS Mother's Day was wonderful and next year
when our little MR. is here will be even better!




17 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

Yay a boy! Congrats & I hope you are feeling great Rachell :)

DeWitts said...

Boys are so much fun! Congrats i'm so excited for you guys. Our boys are going to be so close in age its going to be fun watching them grow up together. Oh im so happy for you guys!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

A BOY!! A BOY!! Hooray! I can't to tell the news to Loren. He'll be happy!

I hope your pregnancy's been well. I know he's going to be loved. He's going to a good home to awesome parents. I'm so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

The crazy thing is your baby will be swimming in those tiny onesies for a few weeks! Boys are so much fun!

Candace said...

YAAAAAAY!!!! Congrats!!! Little boys are SO fun. Just wait and see...the bond between a mom & her little boy is like NOTHING else! (And dad and son...but I can only speak for myself. :)

Audrey said...

exciting--good luck with names--boy names are hard!

Fawn Becker said...

Vance is a good boy name, we almost named Kai that :) oh and Brody too :)

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Oh Rachel I am so excited for you guys. Boys are really so much fun. I love the name Vance as listed above of course because that is what we named our little one. Boys names are so fun because you can be really creative.

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! That's awesome! Boys are sooo much fun!!

Watkins Family said...

Yay! I am so excited you are having a boy, boys are so much fun. Congratulations!

Britney and Kevin said...

A boy! that is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad you're having a boy before me. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We'll miss you! And happy late Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Boys are SO fun! Congrats guys, and yes Mothers day will be GREAT next year! Love ya!

Brooke said...

I love how excited Jeff is! I also love how everyone says boys are fun (they are of course!). I always wanted all boys, that being said, little boys are Crazy, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Good luck with the name! What kind of names do you guys like (traditional, trendy, unique, etc)?

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

I want a picture Chel!! Lets see your cute belly.

Kasey said...

congrats!
boys are delicious.
xo

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Love you guys!

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you both! You guys are so freaking awesome, and are going to be AMAZING parents!!! That is so sweet that Jeff was holding baby clothes "practicing" for the real thing... adorable!!! I REALLY WISH that I could come over and rub your belly!!! Are you feeling the kicks and movements yet??? Amazing huh?! We are so happy for you... can't wait to see pictures of you both holding your "Mr. Man"!